The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Thursday, September 11, 2008

i disappeared...then re-appeared

so i dont have the internet right now, so it makes it a little hard to blog. nothing really new going on, my little girl thrills me and makes me smile every day with the new things she is learning and figuring out. she is so stinking smart. went to costco today with my mother in law, which rocked bc she bought my hubby a HUGE thing of ribs. he is such a rib freak. i love costco and i cant wait to get my card renewed again. hubby carried baby around the entire time so that he could show her off, and he walked around eating samples the whole time. it was funny.

No comments: