The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Monday, January 5, 2009

its a new year

2009 already?! you have got to be kidding me, i swear it feels lkike 2008 just started but maybe that is beacause of all the major events that took place for us this year just made it fly by. i just cant believe it.

this year(2008) we welcomed our beautiful baby girl who is fast approching 9months old, so many things are happening with her and everyday is a new adventure. Chloe is now a crawler, thats right my child is mobile, a scary and exciting day that was. She still rolls places and only crawls when she really wants to or when you want her to sit still. Yeah right, an 8month old sit still?!?! dream on. She can also pull herself up to a standing position on anything, and i do mean anything. She is slowly starting to cruise along the couches and practice her walking skills that way. What a day that will be when she takes her first steps, my little girl is growing up. I hope she is going to be a great big sister!

Phillip and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary back in october, we really didnt do anything, but my words to all the haters that didnt think we would even make it a year....its been a year and here we are, after smiles and tears and fights and laughter we are still here, standing together more in love than ever.

Thanksgiving was great, i am glad that this time around there was no morning sickness to ruine a good feast for me. We spent thanksgiving at phillip's moms house and had good food and good company. there were so many people there that all the kids had to eat on tv trays in the living room, and extra chairs were added to the kitchen table to accomodate everyone. Chloe had some carrot baby food for her dinner but was so into her grandpa & great grandpa that she couldnt even concentrate on her food, she sure does love them.

CHRISTMAS.... we spent christmas eve with my mom, went and had dinner with her and chloe got to open some of her presents. christmas day we spent out at phillip's moms house and it was chloe and jaylynn's first christmases. Chloe got tons of toys and a couple really cute outfits. We gave both of our moms a framed ultrasound pic that said "baby hunt, due to arrive, july 2009" and that is how we announced to everyone that we are expecting a new baby.

the new baby.....he/she looks healthy and happy and is measuring right on schedual, i had my first doc appt at 8wks where they did an ultrasound to confirm a due date. I am in fact due on July 4th 2009, But with a c-section will have the baby in late june. I am going to be 7months pregnant at my daughters first birthday party, that is going to be intresting. We should hopefully be finding out gender of the new baby on January 21st, depending on babys positioning, cooperation of the little one and how full my bladder is. This pregnancy has in general been so much easier than my pregnancy with chloe. I have had no morning sickness or anything (knock on wood). I cant believe that in a span of 14months my mom went from having to grandkids to she will have 4! There will be 4 grandkids under 1 1/2!!!! seems so crazy

No comments: