The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Thursday, October 29, 2009

a very personal blog

i was going to delete my blog but after a lot of thinking have decided to keep it. This is where i write everything that i was thinking raising chloe, being pregnant again and after McKenzie's death. I want to someday be able to look back at all the things i thought and wrote down and see how far i have come.

This has been a very hard year for us to say the least, but i want to come out of it better than i was before and i know i will. Phillip and i are working in our problems and i guess only time will tell what the future holds right?! I know that i went into this marriage "until death do us part" and i still think that way. I dont know where we stand right now and it all makes my head spin thinking about it. I hope to someday get back to where we used to be, but that is going to take a long time and a lot of effort. Trust is something that has to be earned and once its lost it takes a long time to get back.

2 comments:

JustaKidAtHeart said...

are you going to give the whole story about trust or keep being cryptic?

Laura *MrsShrek1028* said...

i prefer not to get into all the details of it