The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

have you ever thought... "why me?"

a lot of the year 2009 for me has been thinking "why me?". why do we have the kind of luck we do? In reality i shouldnt be asking why me. Some, ok, most people think i have terrible luck after hearing about my year, but really there is always a bright side right? I have a beautiful amazing and smart daughter that keeps me going everyday. I have a teeny tiny little angel that i know kept me safe on the freeway the day of our accident, afterall her sister still needs me.

Today i realized that i have a lot to be thankful for this year. so here is my list of thankfuls.

i am thankful for....

*my daughter, she can always find a way to make me smile
*my husband, who has been there to hug me on my darkest days
*my family, they may not all be sane but they are mine!
*my internet friends, they have listened to me cry, bitch and piss and moan. Yet they always manage to give me a ((HUG)) and tell me that ill be ok.
*McKenzie Lee, she has given me the strength that i never knew i had

No comments: