The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Thursday, May 27, 2010

a trip to the ER

when i got to the ER i was in so much pain i was literally in tears. i got taken back in like 2 minutes, my BP was 163/110, but since i don't have high bp normally they said it was due to my pain level. They told me i was running a fever.
I had to give a urine sample and then they took me to a room to wait and see the doctor. The doctor came in and poked and prodded me for a minute, ordered blood work and said they were going to give something for pain and something to keep me from throwing up. The two people that came in to give me the pain meds were a guy and girl i went to HS with, he told me he was going to give me the shot in the butt. I decided to get it in my arm because i didn't want him seeing my ass, stupid move and next time i will just bare my ass. Anyway after all was said and done, i have a kidney infection and they want me to call my OB in the morning and tell them i was in the ER and i need to be seen before my appt next week. The ER doctor wants me to be seen by my OB this week instead. They sent me home with a prescription for antibiotics and something for pain and all the paperwork with my lab results and results from every test they ran so that i can take it to my OB. By the time we left my BP was down to 117/73!!

Sorry for any typos i am exhausted and pretty loopy, thanks for everything ladies!!

No comments: