The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

10 weeks and a doctors appointment

Your Baby: Week 10

With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, baby is making major progress. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. (Soon, legs will too.)


and for my doctors appointment....
We got there early and got taken back early. I am down 4lbs and my blood pressure is perfect. Then he took us back for an ultrasound and let us watch for a good 10-15mins. He showed us the baby's heart beat and then the baby moved around, which was cool to see.

He reminded me that the baby will be here is 27 weeks or less! Now i see him again in 4 weeks!

No comments: