The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

long time, no see

It's been a while since i found myself around these parts writting a blog. Things are changing around here on a daily basis. Chloe is 3 and as sassy as ever, she is so amazing and smart and just shocks me everyday just how smart she is. Avery is almost 9months old, and learning new things daily. She has been getting on her hands and knees and started rocking a little. I fear that withing the next month or so she may start scooting forward.

Phillip, the girls and I are moving to Turlock this week, its kind of a pain in the ass to pack up all this stuff but will be worth it in the end. It is 32.5 miles away from Phillip's family and even farther from mine but if this is what will be best for us then that is what we will do. At least we wont be completely alone, some friends of ours live in the same complex. We have a few other friends that live kind of close (at least closer than while living here in Manteca). I am a little sad about moving father away from Kenzie, but I know this will only bring good things for us. I am so excited to frame and hang her pictures up though (so I guess that is a warning, if you don't want to see her pics, don't come over).

 I have more to say but I can't think and I have a lot of packing to do, so i guess i will leave with pictures!









No comments: