The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

18 weeks, holy crap

 Holy crap, i honestly don't know how the hell i am 18 weeks pregnant already. I have a doctor appointment at 2pm to day and we will get another peek at little miss Avery. It dawned on me as i was starting this post that i am 18 weeks, that means this pregnancy is almost 1/2 over. Since my doctor is only letting me go to 37 weeks (maximum) i only have 19 weeks of pregnancy left! I will take a belly picture this week, but i wont have time until after my appointment so ill add it in.

Your Baby: Week 18

Your fetus has become amazingly mobile (at least compared to you), passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. And, baby's finally big enough that you'll be able to feel those movements soon.
 
***i may come back and change some of these answers after my appointment in the afternoon*** 

* How far along?: 18 weeks
* Total weight gain: down 10lbs total so far
* How big is baby?: The size of a sweet potato
* Maternity clothes?: always
* Stretch marks?: nothing new
* Sleep?: sleep is starting to suck, good thing i have a body pillow
* Best moment this week? picking a name and listening to chloe call her "baby sister Avery"
* Movement?: yep
* Food cravings?: nothing
* Labor signs?: nope
* Belly button in or out?: In.
* Sex?: GIRL
* What I miss: not worrying about every little thing
* What I'm looking forward to: having my "big" ultrasound, even though we already know gender
* Milestone: reaching the *almost* halfway point!

No comments: