The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

a funny conversation with chloe

LOL tonight we were talking more about the baby with chloe and this is how the conversation went...

ME: *lifting up my shirt* chloe whats in here *pointing to my belly*
chloe: um.... your FAT mom
me:: yes thats my fat, but there is a baby in moms tummy
chloe: oh ya a baby
me: chloe can you talk to the baby
chloe: im trying to hear hims *putting her ear to my belly*
chloe: *getting really frustrated* i dont hear him
me: can you talk to the baby, say "hello baby"
chloe: NO,  i dont want to talk to the baby
me: oh, ok, you dont want to
chloe: NOPE *pulling my shirt down* HA HA, no more baby!!!



***just a note, chloe calls everyone a him***



No comments: