The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Saturday, April 9, 2011

i want to be normal

I want to be that normal "care free" person again. That person that doesn't know what it is like to lose a child. The person that is blissfully unaware of just how bad things can be. I want to be that person that doesn't have to shelter or be afraid of what germs things have because any little germ can make my child VERY sick. I just for one second would like to jump back in time to remember what it was like to be completely blissfully happy with no heartache.

1 comment:

B's Mom said...

I saw your post on Faces of Loss. I suffered a uterine rupture also, and my daughter was stillborn.

Hugs to you and congrats on your rainbow baby.