The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Saturday, May 21, 2011

i dont even know

This blog used to be my outlet, a place i loved, a place i went to sort myself out. Now i look back at it with such sadness. Re-reading my posts since i started this blog brings be back to that place with all those emotions i felt at the time i wrote it. I look back at my blog and see the sadness, anger and hurt in my writting. I want to get back into my blog, but the truth is, i still feel a lot of hurt, sadness and anger. I still feel a lot of the "why me" times like i did then.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Oh sweetie. That's grief for you. It never goes away. It's constantly changing and evolving. And just because Avery is here healthy now, doesn't mean you won't feel the hurt and anger and sadness where Mckenzie should be. I'm here if you ever need me. Love you.