The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Saturday, August 27, 2011

what october looks like for us


what october looks like for us

Saturday October 1st- In-laws wedding anniversary
Sunday October 2nd- H.A.N.D service of remembrance
Tuesday October 4th- Phillip's 27th birthday
Monday October 10th- My 26th birthday
Wednesday October 19th- Kathy (sister in law)'s birthday
Thursday October 20th- one year to the day we found out Avery was going to be an early bird
Sunday October 23rd- AVERY'S FIRST BIRTHDAY (and probably her party)
Thursday October 27th- Happy 4yr wedding anniversary to Phillip and I
Sunday October 31st- trick or treating with the girls

If you are reading this and I have left anything out please just let me know and I will add it so i don't forget

No comments: