The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

please help your local food bank

This time of year is both a happy and sad time for us. I miss Kenzie more than words can express but really we have a lot to be thankful for. One of the things I am thankful for is food in our bellies, including on thanksgiving, but many families will be going without this year. The economy sucks and lines at the local food banks are longer than ever, one of the local food banks here has THOUSANDS of people hoping for and needing a free turkey and there just are not enough to go around. This year please consider buying a turkey to donate to a local food bank to help every family have a happy thanksgiving this year. Without peoples donations there will be families going without.

1 comment:

Hannah Rose said...

I found your blog on faces of loss, faces of hope. I am so sorry for your loss. It is good to know others are out there who 'get it.' I'd love to have you follow along on my blog as well: www.roseandherlily.blogspot.com