The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My First post

well its 3:47am and i sit here on the computer as Phillip sleeps and i stare at my beautiful baby sleeping in her bed. I have to wonder where has my baby gone?! My beautiful little red headed baby is 11wks old already. She is almost 3 months old. I feel like i just had her yesterday and already she is holding her head up, babbling on and on, and rolling to her side. She loves her daddy and i fall more and more in love with him everyday. watching them together makes my heart melt and I'm so glad that he is mine. I cant help but wonder what her first word is going to be (hopefully mommy!!) and what her little voice will sound like when she starts to talk. but for now I'm just going to enjoy my baby while she is still little. i truly must be the luckiest woman alive!

No comments: