The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Phillip and i had it out last night

last night hubby and i had our first real fight, and boy was it a bad one. he never backs me up with it comes to DD and i finally had it. My MIL gave my freaking 2month old a bite of ice cream!!!! are you freaking kidding me. every time i say anything to him about dd he tells me "she's fine!" ugh it gets so frustrating, and i have been holding it in for so long that i couldn't take it anymore and i blew up! he told me that he never realized that he didn't back me up so much. And i felt so bad about the whole fight and that i blew up, but we ended up talking it out, we both apologized and he actually cried (but shhhh don't tell him that i said that!)

No comments: