The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Sunday, August 30, 2009

16months

i cant believe where the time went. My little baby is now a little girl, a little 16month old girl that is. She is all personality, she is opinionated and will let you know exactly what she thinks. She is a total daddies girl, she loves her daddy more than anything in the entire world. She is a goofball and has the most contagious laugh, everytime she laughs so does everyone around her. She is loving, she loves to give us kisses and big hugs and when she is tired she will lay her head on my shoulder and pat my back. My baby is a big girl and turned that way right before my very eyes. Chloe is now 26lbs 30in tall. She is wearing a size 12-18months (but can still wear a 6month size romper). And size 4diapers.

and now some more recent pictures.....

getting ready to leave the house.....


walking to the truck (i love this pic)....


the cutest DR.PEPPER ad ever (or at least it should be.....


picnic at the park (yummy peanut butter and jelly sandwich)....



playing at the park...


sitting at the big slide with daddy....


climbing up to the big slide by herself....


she didnt like going down the little slide alone....


but everything is better with daddy....


but most of all she LOVES the swing......




2 comments:

erica said...

how cute i know time flys....how funny trevor is almost 7months and hes 19lb and 27in he wears size 12-18 months and is in size 4 diapers......i guees im going to have me a monster of a boy...lol....chloe is so dang cute i love her smile and her red hair

akalutts said...

What a sweetheart! DH is (was) a redhead, and I really hope our future LO's have red hair. My DD is a blond, and I am a brunette, so we have it all covered, but I have always loved redheads. They are special!