The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Monday, August 10, 2009

today i cried

today was what i will consider a "bad day", although i dont really think it was bad, but in terms of crying and McKenzie, it was a bad day. Phillip told me today that he likes to drive up union to work every morning just so that he can blow McKenzie a kiss and tell her he loves her. I cried today, i cried looking at McKenzie's picture hanging on our wall. I cried because she would be almost 3months old, and i remember the things chloe was doing at 3months and how much i am missing out on. I know i am missing out on a lot of things and really it makes my heart ache. Today i cried and really it felt ok to cry.

No comments: