The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Thursday, March 11, 2010

home again, home again

As of yesterday evening we (chloe, phillip and i) are back home. Chloe and i went and spent from sunday-wednesday (yesterday) at my mom's apartment. Phillip stayed there with us the last 2 nights. It was a lot of fun, chloe got to spend a lot of time with my sister and her 2 boys, while i got my much needed break from my father-in-law from hell. While i was out of town phillip's grandpa (Bob) fell a couple of times and is currently in the hospital. Chloe ended up getting the chicken pox while we were gone, she got them pretty bad actually. She itches like crazy and is really pretty miserable in general.

No comments: