The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

i just wish my body would be normal

TMI BLOG......if you dont want to know this much about my body, turn back now!

Every since i had McKenzie my body has been completely out of whack. My period has been unpredictable, one cycle will be 28days (my normal) and one cycle was 36days. This cycle was 32days, now granted we are not ttc and we aren't using the NFP method to tta so all this is really a moot point, except that it would really be nice to know WTF my body is doing. I want to go back to the days when my body was just average and was having very average and predictable cycles. When my period wasnt so draining and painful that i just want to sleep all 7days through it. I want to go back to when it was always the same length, not one month its 3 days and the next its 8days, or 3days then spot for 2days and then back to bleeding for another day or two. Sigh

No comments: