The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Thursday, April 15, 2010

11months

Dear McKenzie,

Today you turned 11months old. Today i felt you, i felt you near me, protecting me and just letting me know that you are watching over me. Today was an amazing day, beautiful and sunny, and oh so quiet. Today i havent shed a tear, not because i dont love you, in fact i love you more and more everyday. Today i havent shed a tear simply because i am grateful. I am grateful (sorry if i spelled it wrong) for every second that i had with you. I am grateful that i got to hold you and love you, you my tiny little angel have changed our lives forever. I think of you everyday and your sister tells me everyday that she loves her sissy. I love you forever and ever baby girl.

love always
mommy

No comments: