The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Chloe and then some

Today is Chloe's birthday, i cant believe my baby girl is 2 years old already. We didn't really do much today other than lay around and spend time together, that and she got to watch some extra Dora today! Today i realized that my daughter is no longer a baby, but she is in fact a big girl. A very smart, funny and EXTREMELY verbal big girl. Chloe is all about telling you exactly what she wants and thinks about EVERYTHING. She already counts to 10 and knows some of her colors. We are trying to work on her alphabet now. She tells me all the time that she loves me and more importantly she SHOWS me that she loves me.
I also realized today as my daughter turned 2 that i want more. I thought for a while that she was going to be my only living baby, but today i realized that isn't what i want. I do want more kids, and i hope that i get to have more kids.

No comments: