The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Friday, April 9, 2010

ugh i am so behind

i hate being behind and right now i am behind in everything. i am behind in my laundry, blogging and just about every other aspect of my life. The most important thing that i am behind in is planning Chloe's birthday party, i have done nothing for it except pick the date/time and location. Today i addressed and stamped all of the invites and now all i need to do is mail them out. This week i need to go place an order for her birthday cake and get the stuff that i need for her party. Things have just been so crazy around here that i keep getting more and more behind on things, and the more behind i get the less motivation i have to get it done.
Phillip, Chloe and i are all fighting illnesses right now so that makes things even worse. But there are some upcomming events that i am looking forward to. On April 24th i have my march of dimes, march for babies walk in Modesto with my H.A.N.D girls. On April 25th is Chloe's birthday party and i get to see Susan (TW) and i actually have a surprise for her (HAHA susan!!). Then on April 29th is Chloe's actual birthday. On May 15th is McKenzie's first birthday and my March of Dimes, March for babies walk in stockton with my sister!
Phillip and I are also planning a 4(probably) day San Diego vacation in June! I cant wait to get to spend some vacation time with my 2 favorite people in the entire world, plus get to do the fun things that San Diego has to offer (none of us have ever been there).

2 comments:

livbeme said...

When you go you have to take your daughter to the zoo..and get very very comfortable walking shoes.it took us all day to walk the whole zoo. then hit old town.shopping.I love San Diego.I lived there for a short time all my dads side is still out there.you will have so much fun.

Susan said...

I don't need a single thing, besides a hug from you and Chloe. That's all I need. Honestly.