The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

we bought chloe's bithday present

for her birthday this year we decided to get chloe something practical and something she will love, so we ordered her 3 new cloth diapers! I am so freaking stoked and i cannot wait to see the look on her face when she sees them. Have i mentioned how much she loves her cloth diapers?!?! WOOT, this is going to be a good birthday for her.

i ordered her diapers from http://www.eastcoastcloth.com/ (shameless plug for a friend), so really if anyone out there reading this is a cloth diaper(er) or wants to cloth diaper, i strongly urge you to order from there. She is really knowledgeable about her products and really helpful!

in other news, we as a family (including phillip's 13yr old sister) have been playing "Just Dance" for the Wii every night. We play 10 rounds and let me tell you that is a work out, and its a total blast. I am continuing to try and lose weight (down 28lbs now) and this is helping me. I highly reccomend this game for everyone to play, thanks to my amazing friend Trish who told me i had to buy it, boy was she right!

No comments: