The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

what october looks like for me....

Saturday October 2nd- My cousins baby shower
Sunday October 3rd- H.A.N.D service of remembrance
Monday October 4th- DH's 26th birthday
Thursday October 7th- H.A.N.D meeting/ "baby shower" for a member of H.A.N.D
Saturday October 9th- baby shower for another cousin (the sister of the one having the shower on the 2nd)
Sunday October 10th- My 25th birthday
Monday October 11th- (this is only if i get what i want for my B-day) another 3d/4d ultrasound!
Tuesday October 12th- Doctor appointment/ultrasound!
Saturday October 16th- tupperwear party at my sister's house
Sunday October 17th- *possibly, not confirmed yet* baby shower for Megan
Wednesday-Friday October 27th-29th- *dates not confirmed yet* Spending time away for our anniversary
Sunday October 31st- trick or treating with chloe

Ok now, if you are reading this and you have invite me to something that is not listed above please LET ME KNOW!

No comments: