The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Monday, May 25, 2009

i dont know what to do with myself

i find myself wandering around aimlessly about 95% of the time. i wander around with my head in a fog, to where the world is literally spinning. I find that i feel like i am spiraling down a black hole. Yesterday i was in a good mood, a genuinly good mood and i dont know why. It was the first time since the 15th that i have been able to say i was in a good mood. Physically i am healing ok, i find myself doing more and more each day. I still find it hard to pick Chloe up, maybe because i am not supposed to be pickig her up, but i love to give her lovins. emotionally i really dont know where i stand. I cry alot but i think thats normal, i am angry and sad a lot. i guess these days i just really dont know. What i do know is that friday is going to be a hard day for me, i guess it has to get worse befor it can get better.

1 comment:

Heather said...

We're here for you hon! Hang in there...I know we can't begin to imagine how hard it is....but we're all here for you and pray every day that at some point you have these good mood days more and more! I'll be thinking of you all Friday and every day...God Bless!
~Heather (HRDR810-MB)