The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Friday, May 8, 2009

Oh the places you will go....

I cant believe that i am already almost 32weeks pregnant and that my little baby is no longer a baby but she is a big ol toddler. Chloe had her first birthday on the 29the 29th of april and her party on the 3rd of may. Her party deffinantly did not go as planned but who cares, she had a blast and so did i. I cant believe how much stuff she got, clothes, toys and books oh my. LOL. Since phillip has had some good days off this last week we even took her to the monterey bay aquarium. Chloe was totally fascinated by the fish there and didnt really want to leave. The poor kid has been through so much as far as illnesses and things lately it was nice to see her with a smile on her face, loving every second of the day (minus the LONG car ride)

This sunday (for mothers day) Phillip is taking chloe and i to San Francisco so that we can go to the zoo. Then from there we will be going to play on pier 39 and fishermans warf. I am so excited to be spending my mothers day there.

Baby hunt #2 is going to be here soon and i really cant wait. I think i am really over being pregnant, but luckily her movements have slowed a little, so she is no longer attacking my bladder all day long. i really dont know how exactly chloe is going to react to having a new baby here but i think she will be a good big sister. at least i hope she will be a good big sister.

now what you have been waiting for...PICS..... just from her party though, all the aquarium ones are on the other computer.






oh yes and lets not forget the cake with her name spelled wrong.......

No comments: