The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

dear 2009

dear 2009.....

As much as you have sucked big time, i really am sad to see you go. You helped me realize that i have the most amazing friends (BOTB and MB) and family that anyone could ever ask for. 2009, you took away a part of me that i can never get back, and in return gave me the ability to be stronger and a better person. you taught me what true hurt, true love and true compassion really are and for that i thank you. As much sorrow, hurt and anger you brought, you brought that much love, smiles and tears of happiness too. So dear 2009 i am sad to see you go, but here is to an even more amazing 2010 full of more love, laughter, tears, hurt, pain and learning! Without the bad we could never appreciate the good!

farewell,
Me

No comments: