The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Monday, December 14, 2009

there was a moment in time

there was a moment in time when i didn't think i was going to make it from one minute to the next, from one day to the next. Here i am 7months later (tomorrow) and i can honestly say that i know i am going to make it. I still have bad days, the 15th of the month is always harder for me, her birthday is going to be awful, and i don't know if i will ever look at the 4th of July the same again (her due date). I am here and i am making it. I find that my days are filled with more smiles than tears. Through all of this i have made amazing friends, friends that will be apart of my life forever.

No comments: