The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Friday, December 11, 2009

a difficult week

this week has been difficult. i sat helpless praying for all i am worth as i heard the news that another friend had lost her little girl. My heart sank and my eyes welled up with tears as i read that little Jillian Hannah had passed away. 5 times this year my heart has been broken, but not just for me, but for the other families that are suffering in the same way that i am, suffering because we have all lost a child. On top of all the tears i have cried for Megan and her little Jillian i have cried tears for myself. Tears because nobody wants to know what it is like to lose a child, and yet so many of us feel the pain.
In 4days it will be McKenzie's 7month angelversary. We are now on the downhill slope to her 1st birthday.

No comments: