The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Sunday, December 6, 2009

i dont think i say enough just how great my sister is

we have our ups and downs, but so does everyone. My sister and i are total opposites, like night and day. When push comes to shove though, we stick together like glue, its us against the world. This year has been a tough one for my family, with lots of sad and rough times, but my sister as stood by me through it all. In may when McKenzie was born my sister was out of state at her brother-in-law's college graduation. She called me to talk to me and ask if there was anything i needed, in reality that phone call was all i needed from her. Little did i know that as soon as my sister got the call about McKenzie's birth/death she was on the phone with some of her friends getting flower shop information. I received a dozen roses from my sister with a sweet card in it, it was really a little sunshine on a cloudy day. Back in september when we totaled our truck i was in so much pain i couldnt stand straight, i called my mom bawling telling her we had been in an accident. My mom couldnt understand me and immidiatly called my sister. Shortly after the ambulance got me to the ER my sister and mom got there. My sister basically dropped everything (leaving her boys home with her husband) to rush to the hospital and make sure that phillip and i were OK. Even after the x-rays came back ok, she didnt leave, she stayed in the ER with me until i was released. I know i dont give her enough credit most of the time and we have totally different views on everything but she really is always there for me. So Amber, i love you and thanks for always being there for me, through thick and thin i really couldnt have asked for a better sister!

2 comments:

tarebear said...

AWE you have me in tears...I love you two like my own sisters

Barb said...

I love your blog and I'm soooo very sorry for your pain. I'm glad you're making it through ~ Life is tuff and I'm not so sure why you have to go through so many tuff times to get to where you are supose to be but I know you'll make it you're an amazingly stong person keep up the good work. Lots of hugs and please keep me on your blog list.
Love ya
Barb