The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Saturday, January 22, 2011

i wanted to share

Tonight I was going through my phone deleting old text/picture messages and i came across one that was sent to me from a friend in response to me sending her a picture of the first time Phillip held Avery. It instantly brought tears to my eyes and wanted to share it, so to the person that sent it to me THANK-YOU. I read it at the time and it means just as much to me today as it did then and i really needed to read it today!

" :) ECSTATIC! Avery is getting bigger each day! I can see the changes from last week. And no doubt she's a fighter. Though tiny she seems to be on a mission to amaze everyone with how strong she is. You were thrown another curveball with Avery being such a preemie. You have handled everything with such grace, courage, and strength. You are a fantastic mother and role model for your girls. I love reading your updates each night. A reminder that good things do happen in the world. :) Bada"

You are an amazing friend and one of the sweetest people I know, thank-you for being there for us!

No comments: