The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Saturday, January 8, 2011

my goal this year (for march of dimes)

So I have decided to take a bit of a NICU blogging break because i just really need to gather my thoughts, pick myself back up after this last slap back to reality and get back to a good place which i am not right now.

Anyway, this year the march of dimes march for babies means even more to me because without them, all the work/fundraising they have done for premature births my little Avery-boo would not be here. She is fighting since day 1 and that is made possible thanks to the march of dimes. So this year i would like to raise a large amount of money for them, i know every penny counts, but i want to do something big. So I am asking you, anyone reading this, if you can sponsor me and help me by making a small donation. I am walking this year in memory of my beautiful McKenzie Lee (still born at 32w 6d) and in honor of my little fighter Avery June (born at 27w 4d). I would love for the word to get out and as many people to read this as possible because the more people that read, the more chance i have of reaching (and hopefully exceeding) my March for Babies goal this year.
so please pass this along and remember every penny counts!
thanks to everyone!!!!

No comments: