The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

worlds best husband?

Yep, I have him!
Every night at midnight I feed Avery her last feed for the day and either right before or right after I feed her, I make all of her bottles up for the next day. Since she needs to eat AT LEAST every 3hrs this is the easiest and least time consuming way to do it. Lord knows I don't want a screaming baby while she waits for me to make her bottle at every feed. Anyway, for the last 3 nights in a row Phillip has surprised me by having all her bottles for the next day made already by the time I get out to the kitchen to do it. It seems so simple, but it saves me a good 20mins of washing, drying and making bottles. I do all of Avery's feeds because right now it is critical for her to eat good and get the proper amount of formula and she just simply eats better for me. So this simply act of making up bottles is Phillip's way of helping out with feeds, and let me tell you it really helps more than i could possibly explain.

So I sit here in my bed next to my amazing husband, watching my infant sleep in her swing, knowing my toddler is sound asleep in her bed I know that my life is complete. I am blissfully happy and complete with my husband and 3 girls.

No comments: