The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Saturday, February 5, 2011

30 days of blogging: day 1

day 1- recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

 It is actually about a month old, but it is the newest i have of just me!

1. I LOVE living in the country, allergies and all!.

2. the only time in the last 10 years my hair has been its natural color is when i am pregnant!.

3. Phillip and I got married after only 5months of dating.

4. my mom is one of my best friends.

5. i DVR shows and then delete them before i watch them.

6. i can give my 250lb husband a piggy back ride!.

7. i am a major shit talker, but am a lover at heart.

8. my hair gets cut MAYBE once a year.

9. I am really awkward and don't really know how to be girly.

10. my sister and i have matching moles on our heads

11. i have ZERO style, but wish i did

12.  i don't really like to go anywhere, i would rather stay home

13. i'm an addict, to cloth diapers

14. . someday i would love to move away from california

15. .i may talk a lot, but when it comes time to blog i am at a loss for words

No comments: