The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Saturday, February 12, 2011

30 days of blogging: day 8

day 8- short term goals for this month and why

1) Get all my laundry done because we have a TON of clothes between the 4 of us
2) Buy some prefolds and covers and give them a try on Avery
3) Go on a date with my husband since it has been a VERY long time since we spent time alone together
4) go on a mommy/chloe date so that she feels as special as she is!
5) pair up ALL of our socks, if people knew just how many socks we have they would be shocked, and almost none of them are paired!

I'm sure that I have more short time goals that I am just not thinking of right now.

No comments: