The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Sunday, February 6, 2011

30days of blogging: day 2

day 2- the meaning behind your blog name

Well my blog was made after Chloe was born, and she was my only child. So my URL is because i love my little redhead. My actual blog title "Woman, Wife and Mommy Life" was the only thing i could think of at the time and my blog was going to be just random ramblings about my life as those things. Then i became a baby loss mama and my blog was about losing McKenzie a lot of the time, then i became a preemie mom and my blog revolved around that a lot. I really need a catchy new blog title but i can't think of one, anyone have any suggestions?

No comments: