The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Monday, February 28, 2011

dear blizzard entertainment

dear blizzard entertainment,
My WoW account was hacked and stolen, when we got my account back we found it had been activated and immediately called you to let you know that we did not activate it and we needed to switch the payment over. Your dumb ass customer service informed us that it didn't matter because it was activated using a store bought 1month game membership not a credit card so we should just just the free play and switch payment methods when the time was up. We asked your customer service if they were sure and they assured us it was not a big deal. Come to find out my account was suspended for fraudulent activity because it was in fact activated with a stolen credit card. Now, we are months later and I am STILL trying to get my account re-instated and I am informed that it is closed/suspended/deleted for violation of TOS because you believe i was trying to sell/trade my WoW account. I was not in violation of TOS to my knowledge, my account was closed because i listened to your dumb ass customer service reps against my better judgment. Now I want my fucking account re-instated since it was your company's employees that misinformed me and got my account suspended.

No comments: