The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Sunday, February 13, 2011

30days of blogging: day 9

day 9- something you’re proud of in the past few days

Lets see, something I am proud of. I am proud of myself! It isn't very often that I can say that I am genuinely proud of myself, but this week I really am. I have had a mile long list of things to do since Avery came home but being that I sleep in 2hr stretches I am too exhausted to do almost anything. A combination of being exhausted and having a really really crappy memory make for a mad outcome, LOL. But this week I have managed to muster up some energy and actually REMEMBER that I have a ton of shit to do, and actually get a bit of it done!! Typing that out, it sounds so lame but I am really proud of myself for it!

No comments: