The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Friday, September 11, 2009

8days and counting and other ramblings

it has been 8days since we rolled the truck and though i like to tell people i am fine (because i dont want people to worry) i am still in a good ammount of pain. i have only been taking Tylenol for pain instead of what they prescribed for me (unless it gets excruciating) because what they gave me makes me extremely tired and i cant stay awake if i take that. i have VERY VERY limited movement of my neck right now, and i defiantly know when i move it too much because that is when the pain gets really bad. I also have a problem if i try and move my neck to turn my head (what little bit i can) too fast. at this point i am really unsure of what to do. it even hurts my neck at the base of my skull when i sneeze, and with it being allergy season for me i sneeze a lot, and it sucks.

it honestly doesnt seem like it has been 8days already, i have had nightmares about the accident almost every night, as stupid as that sounds to have nightmares about it.

lately i feel like i am screaming at the top of my lungs and yet not a damn person is hearing me. i feel like i have lost so many people i thought were friends over the course of the last 4months (almost).

No comments: