The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Saturday, September 19, 2009

a breakdown of the bill from the ambulance

bold is what is is listed as on the bill, everything in the () is what it was for. this is from the bill i got for my ambulance ride after we totaled our truck

ALS1 Emergency (for them to respond) $1,671.52

ALS mileage (yep they charge for miles, $34.86/mile) $313.74

Disposable Linen
(the sheet on the gurney) $40.22

Personal Care supplies (wipe to clean my arm for IV) $11.81

Spinal Inmobilization (c collar for my neck) $58.67

defib electrodes (to check my heart) $85.76

pulse oximetry (the little red finger light to check your pulse) $67.05

IV drip supplies (the IV they put in my arm) $77.76

for a grand total of..... $2,326.53

1 comment:

Susan said...

That is INSANE! I'm sorry sweetie :-(