The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Monday, September 14, 2009

my stuff is just that...MINE

i really just need to vent a little. I am so freaking tired of my stuff not being respected, and having to provide for other people when we are barely keeping our own freaking heads above water. I just had to go out and buy a $10 set of 3 bottles because all of chloe's keep disappearing. Are you freaking kidding me?!?! she had 10+ bottles, and now she was down to 4. Last week i threw away all her bottle nipples so that i could buy new ones, and i did, and out of the 8 i bought, she had 4 left!! in a matter of a fucking week.

i know exactly what is happening to them, our nieces and nephews (they live next door) dont want to wash bottles when the kitchen is their chore, so they throw the bottles away, then in turn sis-in-law comes over and takes chloes because she knows they are here. this is getting redicules. So i keep having to replace bottles that come up "missing" because chloe needs them, which basically means we are providing bottles for both babies.

i have already been annoyed lately due to the bottle issue just boiling and boiling up inside me. Well last week i noticed that my mascara lid was put on crooked, and i know i didnt do it. All of my make-up and hair stuff is in the bathroom where i keep it, the bathroom that EVERYONE uses. So i brought it up to mom-in-law that my mascara was messed with, and told her that i am irritated, i know one of the kids was in my make-up and that shit isnt cheap. THEN yesterday i went into the bathroom and noticed neon pink on the floor, upon closer inspection i realize that there is now neon pink hair dye on the bathroom floor. That is when i realized that my left over pink hair dye is also in the bathroom, it was burried under all the rest of my hair stuff, but it is no longer burried. So now one of the kids was playing in my hair dye. WTF, my stuff is just that, it is MINE. So now i get the pleasure of trying to clear a space in an already cramped and packed room so that i can put all of my bathroom shit in our room because people cant leave shit alone that doesnt belong to them!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Oh my! That would annoy me to no end. It stinks when you have to end up hiding your stuff just so you can keep it. And who would even think it was OK to come and take Chloe's bottles? That mom needs to get a handle on her kids or clean the kitchen herself!