The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

intresting...

this is the e-mail i got when i sent a request to MC to have my account re-activated so that i could check on some members there. oh well....

Laura,


I have already re-instated your membership once and it seems you used it, along with the existing tensions between MC and MB, to brew more hard feelings between the two boards. While I wish you well, I don't think that MC is a good fit for you right now.


Take care.

2 comments:

erica said...

whats mc?

Heather said...

Oh Laura I'm sorry!! That's just sooo ridiculous!! WOW! You don't need them if that's how they're going to be! We'll take you anyday ;)