The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Friday, January 15, 2010

i am thankful week2

this week i am thankful for...

* phillip, he has totally been there for me and not judged anything i have told him

* chloe, i love hearing her say "i love you momma" and everything else she talks to me about

* Trish, she has encouraged me and been there for me through all that i am dealing with

* my mom and sister, just for being them

* susan, she just knows

* all of my BOTB and MB ladies there for me every.single.day

* for being able to get the help and therapy that i need to be a better wife and mom to my family

* McKenzie Lee Hunt who was born 8 months ago today!

2 comments:

Susan said...

I am thankful for you, too. I find comfort knowing that Katie is with Kenzie. Love you!

Trish said...

Aww, thank you! I'm thankful for a friend like you too. :) -Trish