The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Friday, January 1, 2010

a message to all of my readers

Here on blogger i can only have 100 readers invited to my private blog, and i am nearing that number. So before i go and move to a different site to keep my blog going i am asking for a favor from all of you. If you read this blog and would like to continue reading please leave me a comment on this post to let me know. On monday i will be "weeding out" anyone who hasnt left a comment/no longer reads to try and keep my blog here. If everyone leaves a comment i will start looking into moving my blog somewhere that allows me to have more private readers! Thank-you all for your love and support on this journey.


Laura

16 comments:

Heather said...

ME ME!! I Love checking in to see what's new!

JustaKidAtHeart said...

Do I really have to post you know I read.

Unknown said...

I still read, not as often as I would like as I forget to check my private blogs all of the time. I would like to still read if I could.

Thanks!

Jeremy, Jamie and Micah said...

I read it :)
Keep me keep me

Meredith said...

Keep me posted on where you "move".
:)

Unknown said...

I read. :)

Susan said...

I am, afterall, your #1 stalker :-)

Dee said...

I just got the invite today, I would like to keep reading please :):)

Irene said...

I just got invited, I'm not about to leave now.

C and J said...

I just started reading but I plan on continuing to do so!

-msjcordova

Megan said...

I just started but I'd like to keep reading. :)

proudmama said...

I just started but i would love to keep reading so please keep me

Amy said...

Me....I want to be kept to :)

J said...

I still read your blog. :)
Jackie
(mrsmacias)

akalutts said...

I read- don't weed me out!

whippetmom said...

I just got caught up with your blog from being OOT over the holidays- i'd love to keep up with you!!