The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Friday, September 23, 2011

Dear Phillip

Dear Phillip

Next month we will celebrate 4 years of wedded bliss. Wow 4 years, its seems like 40 or 50 ;). I love you more now than I did the day we got married. We have had good days and bad days and I wouldn't trade a single minute of that time. I am so proud and lucky to get to walk through this journey of life with you by my side. You truly are my soul mate, a one of a kind. You are most certainly the sane to my in. I am the luckiest person in the world to have you as my rock and our girls are sooooo blessed to have you as their daddy. I love you the mosterest babe and I am looking forward to getting old with you and spending our life together.

No comments: