The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Thursday, September 22, 2011

first crock pot meal

My sister just gave us a crock pot so I have been gathering some recipes to try. Tonight we made one for the first time. We made some salsa chicken and put it over white rice. It is a recipe that rotty gave me, although I don't think it is on her blog.

4 chicken breasts (we used thighs)
2 jars of salsa
shredded cheese

Put the chicken in the crockpot and pour the salsa over it
cook on low in the crock pot for 6hrs (we cooked for 7hrs)
Before you take it out add in the shredded cheese of your choice and stir until melted.
serve over brown rice (we did white rice)

This is definitely a recipe that we will make again!

No comments: