The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Dear McKenzie,

Two months already, i just cant believe it. Happy 2month angelversary my sweet angel baby. I love you more and more everyday. Where has the time gone? i count the days and it seems to go in slow motion for me as the rest of the world moves at just as fast as a pace as it ever has. You my dear are so loved and missed that i dont think i could find the words to say it. Your sister is getting so big and learning so many new things, i am trying to teach her to say your name. I think of you every second of everyday and i often wonder what you would be doing and learning now. There will never be a day that goes by that i dont think of you sweet baby girl. i love you.


sleep sweet angel baby,
MOMMY

No comments: