The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

i wouldnt ever give it up

even with all the truely terrible luck that phillip and i have, i wouldnt give up the life i have for anything. I am now firm believer in the phrase "what doesnt kill you only makes you stronger". I know that i will be stronger from all that i have gone through. I know that we will be stronger in our relationship after all is said and done. There have been numerous days (i dont even want to admitt how many) that i have gone to bed, not wanting to wake up in the morning, to take the easy road. I of course never in a million years would do it, i have a daughter to be here for and an amazing husband to help. Through this i have learned beyond a shadow of a doubt that the easy road is deffinantly not always the right road. Oh and i am always very very glad when i wake up in the morning and see that beautiful face of my teriffic baby girl.

I am so happy that the cemetary FINALLY put up kenzie's temporary marker, it took almost 2months but at least it is there now. Better late than never right?!?!

No comments: