The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Monday, July 13, 2009

My challenge to you

here is my challenge to every single person that reads this blog. Say something nice. Say something nice to every person you talk to, weather its complementing their cooking, or telling them that you love them.
Since haveing kenzie and realizing that i almost died, life is too short to always be negative. I see too much in todays society that people are not very nice. So my challenge to you is to say something nice to everyone you talk to, everyday for a week. See if you feel differently than you did the week before. I am going to do the same thing, i bet it makes me feel better.

2 comments:

erica said...

so what do you say to the peolpe that tlk crap loud enuogh behind ur back u can hear them?.... i was at the store the other day and this mom and daughter were tlking bought my shirt cuz they could see my bra? i wanted to turn around and slap them but i kept to my self...what would u have done or said to them?....should i have turned around and asked them if theyd like to do my laundry? i can only be nice to people for so long this world has so many rude people in it its pathetic...ill try my best but my attitude sometimes gets the best of me....i feel if someone is gonna be rude to me why cant i be just as rude back to them? it sure will be a challenge for me wish me luck....have a good day all i get to get ready for work yay

Laura *MrsShrek1028* said...

if someone is rude to you, try to ignore it. "turn the other cheek" trust me that i know it is easier said than done. But if you are rude back than doesnt that make you no better than they are. you are absolutly correct, the world is full of rude people but if someone doesnt "be the bigger person" what kind of world are we going to be raising our kids in?!