The birth of my two preemies

If this is your first time here, please read McKenzie's and Avery's birth stories!

McKenzie's birth story

Avery's birth story

Thursday, July 23, 2009

i dont ever want to feel that way again

last night chloe slept in our bed, she has been doing it a few nights for the last couple weeks due to her teething. Last night as she layed sound asleep on my chest it was the most amazing feeling ever, i truely felt needed. As the fan was blowing on us i kept trying to cover her up so that she wouldnt get too cold, but she just kept uncovering herself. She loves the fan just like her daddy. I felt her arm and it was ICE cold, i kept trying to warm her up by rubbing her arm as a bawled. Then it dawned on my why i was bawling, she felt just as cold as McKenzie did the last time i held her. A little tiny ice cube, only this time i wasnt just going to let her be ice cold like i did with Kenzie. I wanted chloe to be warm and comfortable. I dont ever want to feel the way i did the last time i held mckenzie, i want to remember her being warm and cuddled up just like the first time i held her. I pray to god that i never feel that way again, and that NO mother ever has to feel what it is like.

No comments: